0
 

Mozambique: Wentworth seeks Rovuma partner


Issue 347 - 02 Jun 2017
Wentworth Resources is starting a farm-out process for its Tembo Block onshore in the Rovuma Basin, ahead of an appraisal well on the Tembo-1 gas discovery planned for 2018. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation drilled Tembo-1 on the Rovuma Onshore Block in 2014, but opted to focus on the offshore, and pulled out, along with Maurel & Prom. Wentworth now has 85% in the Tembo Block, a smaller area of appraisal acreage of about 2,500km2 around the Tembo discovery. State oil company Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos has the other 15%.

Want to read more?

Small article

£4

(Access to one African Energy article)

Subscribe to African Energy

View subscription options

Don't have an account?

Register for access to our free content

An account also allows you to view selected free articles, set up news alerts, search our African Energy Live Data power projects database and view project locations on our interactive map

Register