Full access to all African Energy newsletter issues
• A standard annual subscription for up to two users
|• A standard six month subscription for up to two users||£755|
• Multiple user subscriptions
10 users: £2,635
20 users: £3,350
|(Are you an academic institution, charity or NGO?- contact us to apply for a special susbcription rate)|
What you get
• Access to every issue since African Energy was first published in March 1998
• New issues emailed directly to you in pdf for the duration of your subscription
(23 issues a year or 12 issues for six months)
• Access to all maps published within African Energy
(Please note all African Energy subscriptions resources – issues, articles and maps – are hosted on our CbI Archive site)
Access to African Energy Live Data is not included as part of an African Energy Newsletter subscription.
• 30% off tickets to attend events produced by CbI Meetings, including the Africa Investment Exchange series
• Half-price rate for the African Energy Atlas
Place an order
Annual online access to all African Energy newsletter articles and maps relevant to one particular sector
|• Power sector||£540|
|• Renewables sector||£440|
|• Gas sector||£440|
|• Upstream sector||£540|
African Energy maps are the result of independent research and may be accessed through an African Energy subscription or may be bought separately for £70.
A typical power sector map shows existing and planned generation sites for thermal and renewable projects alongside existing and planned transmission lines.
A typical oil and gas sector map provides an overview of the sector, showing open and licensed acreage alongside associated major downstream infrastructure, including pipelines, gas processing sites, refineries and tanker terminals. Known oil and gas fields are shown, with approximate field shape and size dependent on the scale of the map. For a number of big producer countries including Algeria, Egypt and Nigeria, additional maps provide detail of a specific area such as Egypt's Red Sea.
Buying credit allows you to take your pick of all articles published since January 2008. Simply register your account on the CbI Archive site (the online home of all African Energy's full subscriber content) and buy a bundle of credits to get started.
You can log-in and view all the articles you have purchased on the My Account page. Articles remain available to view for six months after purchase.
Credits may also be used to buy articles from African Energy's sister publication Gulf States News (GSN), an established and authoritative source of information on the people, politics and resources of the Gulf region.
Place an order
Featuring more than 5,000 power plants that are operational, under construction or planned, African Energy Live Data is a comprehensive platform for monitoring the power sector that will help you identify opportunities for your business.
- Unrivalled data on over 5,000 power projects and counting: Explore opportunities with our in-depth, up to date market intelligence on power plants and the entities behind them
- Evaluate power sector trends and identify gaps in the market with the Data Tool: Analyse electricity sector vital statistics and demographics alongside the project pipeline to spot trends, risks and opportunities. Custom tables, charting a variety of key variables, are easy to create and download to inform business planning and corporate presentations.
- Keep track of the competition: Get the low-down on your competitors with an eye on organisations investing, innovating, and developing on the continent.
- A tried and tested methodology: Live Data is subjected to the same rigorous editorial processes as our African Energy newsletter and consultancy services providing you with data you can trust.
For sales or demonstrations please contact:
Nick Dashwood Brown
T: +44 (0)1424 721667