A new edition of the African Energy Atlas will be published in April 2020
The African Energy Atlas 2018/2019 is an indispensable resource for all energy industry professionals, policy makers and academics with an interest in the continent.
Features of the 2018/2019 edition:
- New power maps based on African Energy Live Data – covering every country and illustrating the relative size and basic status (operating, construction phase, or planned) of power generation projects.
- More detailed illustration of power generation infrastructure sites by fuel type/primary energy source.
- Electricity T&D infrastructure, showing the current state and planned extension of national grids and regional and cross-border power interconnectors.
- A country-by-country breakdown of installed generation capacity by fuel type.
- Key country data on generation plants that are operating and projects that are under construction or planned with links to African Energy Live Data- allowing the reader to quickly look up a project location and select up-to-date key data on a web-based map.
- Overview of oil and gas exploration and production across the continent and the state of associated infrastructure such as pipelines, tanker terminals, LNG and FLNG installations.
- Additional detail on key oil and gas producing countries and areas including Algeria (double-page map), Egypt (three maps, with detailed examination of the Nile Delta, Western Desert and Red Sea regions), Nigeria (three maps including two devoted to the Niger Delta), Angola (providing greater detail of the Cabinda offshore and Lower Congo Basin) and the Ruvuma Basin straddling the Tanzania and Mozambique offshore.
- Updated double-page map illustrating Africa’s oil refineries, CTL and GTL plants
- Fully searchable pdf helps readers locate projects quickly
- Every map has been made using EPS graphics, which don't lose resolution as the file is enlarged.
Purchase the Atlas now – downloadable searchable pdf with complimentary print copy shipped by standard post (for alternative shipping options please contact us)
Buy the African Energy Atlas and the African Energy Data Book – 128 A5 pages of comprehensive statistics on the energy mix in each of the continent’s countries and regions. Buy both reports for £595. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org