Region: Aker Horizons takes 75% of Mainstream

Issue 431 - 28 Jan 2021 | 1 minute read

Norway’s Aker Horizons has taken a 75% equity stake in Mainstream Renewable Power. The deal, valued at about €900m ($1.095bn), should enable Mainstream to bring 5.5GW of power to financial close by 2023. The other 25% equity is held by Mainstream founder and chairman Eddie O’Connor.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to African Energy

View subscription options

Don't have an account?

Register for access to our free content

An account also allows you to view selected free articles, set up news alerts, search our African Energy Live Data power projects database and view project locations on our interactive map