Subscriptions to African Energy Live Data are tailored to your specific needs and can include access to a single country or a specific range that matches your business interests.
Subscribers can access constantly updated data on operating, under-construction and pipeline electricity generation projects.
Subscriptions also include the full suite of analytical tools in the Data Tool to determine past, current and pipeline electricity generating capacity by ownership, connection and fuel type from 2010-2022.
To find out more about Live Data and subscriptions or to arrange a demonstration contact
Nick Dashwood Brown
T: +44 (0)1424 721667
- Created and maintained by African energy sector experts, Live Data is the product of more than 20 years of research, knowledge and expertise.
- Keep up to date with unrivalled data on over 5,000 power projects at your finger tips: Explore opportunities with our in-depth, up to date market intelligence on power plants and the entities behind them.
- Evaluate power sector trends and identify gaps in the market with the Data Tool: Analyse electricity sector vital statistics and demographics alongside the project pipeline to spot trends, risks and opportunities.
- A tried and tested methodology: African Energy’s researchers are constantly monitoring the sector for new data. We contact stakeholders to verify project profiles, with information subjected to a rigorous fact checking process.
● Live-updated online database featuring more than 5,000 power plants across Africa.
● Detailed project data with concise background and project history, installed capacity, project pipeline, ownership, financing, GIS location, fuel, technology, critical milestones, capex and contractual data.
● Organisations data, giving profiles of major stakeholders, developers, utilities, ministries, regulators and commissions, funds, banks, DFIs, contractors and service providers.
● Interactive GIS-based map interface.
● Responsive data filter panel.
● Data Tool for comprehensive analytics.
● Country-focused indicators of the IPP and renewable energy investment climate.
● Bulletin service for latest news and updates.
● Based on 19 years of data-gathering by African Energy.
● Verified to African Energy staff’s high standards of accuracy.
● Planned service expansion into transmission and critical infrastructure.
● Access to related African Energy newsletter articles (requires an African Energy newsletter subscription).
For all other African Energy services please contact:
T: +44 (0) 1424 721667
T: +44 (0) 1424 721667