Resumption of production at several key oilfields in South Sudan, a landmark peace deal celebrated in October 2018, and unprecedented cooperation with neighboring Sudan point to improving investment conditions for the energy sector in South Sudan this year.
Delegate passes are $490 for companies headquartered in South Sudan, $990 for companies with their headquarters outside the country.
Africa Oil & Power is proud to once again produce the South Sudan Oil & Power conference in partnership and with the endorsement of the Ministry of Petroleum of South Sudan on October 29-30, 2019. Our 2019 event promises to be bigger than ever before:
- Partnerships with the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Energy and Dams
- 600 delegates expected at an expanded venue
- Speakers from all major operators in the country
- Local private sector presenting partnership opportunities
- Exhibition stands
- A grand inauguration ceremony
- Presentations from international investors now entering the country
SSOP 2018 opened up new partnerships and investment for South Sudan, including South African refinery and pipeline projects signed in the wake of the conference and agreements, concluded between the petroleum ministries of Sudan and South Sudan.