The fourth annual Off-grid Investment Exchange is dedicated to bringing established suppliers of off-grid services together with international developers and investors (DFIs, banks, commercial and impact investors) and other potential new entrants who are looking to buy into this fast-growing industry.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, proceedings start at 10h30 when participants will benefit from a shared networking coffee break with the wide range of private and public sector stakeholders attending the sixth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (13-14 November, RSA House). A shared networking lunch with the AIX: Power & Renewables delegates is also included.
The meeting is co-produced by African Energy and CbI Meetings and sponsored by Engie and Winch Energy.
- Cliff Nhandara, Executive Director for Rural Electrification, Rural Electrification Authority (REA), Zimbabwe
- Anita Otubu, Head of Special Projects, Rural Electrification Agency, Nigeria
- Yoven Moorooven, CEO, ENGIE Africa
- Clifford Aron, Principal, GreenMax Capital Group
- Mariana Daykova, Manager, GOGLA
- Madeleine Gleave, Chief Data Scientist, Nithio
- Eitan Hochster, Vice President Of Business Development, Odyssey Energy Solutions
- Will Pearson, Policy Director, Camco
- Pradeep Pursnani, Konexa
- Andrew Reicher, Independent Adviser and Investor
- Meera Shah, Business Manager, Shell Foundation
- Tom Cairnes, Chairman, ManoCap
- Susann Stritzke, Research Associate, Renewable Energy, Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
- Nico Tyabji, Director of Strategic Partnerships, SunFunder
- Nicholas Wrigley, Chief Executive Officer, Winch Energy
- Steven Hunt, Senior Energy Innovation Advisor, Department for International Development (DFID), UK
- Anshul Patel, Chief Commercial Officer, BBOXX
- Yara Yazbeck, Founder, Ekta Partners