Produced by African Energy and CbI Meetings, the third annual Off-grid Investment Exchange is an afternoon of sessions dedicated to bringing established suppliers of off-grid services together with international developers and investors (DFIs, banks, commercial and impact investors) and other potential new entrants who are looking to buy into this fast-growing industry.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, proceedings start at 12h30 when participants will benefit from a shared networking lunch with the wide range of private and public sector stakeholders attending the fifth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (14-15 November, RSA House).
Confirmed panellists include:
- Faruk Yusuf Yabo, Acting Director, Renewable and Rural Power Access, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Raphael Tilot, Chief Customer Solutions Officer, ENGIE - Africa
- Rentia Van Tonder, Head: Power, Corporate and Investment Banking Standard Bank
- Lynn Tabernacki, Deputy VP & Head of Global Energy OPIC
- Matt Tilleard, Managing Partner, CrossBoundary Energy
- Peter Weston, Director of Advisory Services, Energy 4 Impact
- Isabelle de Cointet, Debt Funds Officer, Sun Funder
- Lisa Ashford, Director, Lendahand Ethex - Energise Africa
The Off-grid Investment Exchange is included in all full tickets to the fifth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (14-15 November, RSA House).
Tickets may also be booked separately and cost £450 plus UK VAT.