To be officially opened by H.E. President Filipe Nyusi, the Mozambique Assembly is the region's premier national event, gathering the most influential players from across the finance, investment, oil & gas, training, education and infrastructure sectors for two days of networking, corporate development and knowledge gain through focused and interactive discussions as well as a dedicated exhibition zone.
Organised in association with the Government of Mozambique, ENH, INP and ENP, the Mozambique Assembly will draw from the unrivalled networks and expertise of the Energy Council and Getenergy to provide an exclusive destination over two days to be able to:
- Form essential relationships with chief decision makers
- Understand the status of projects to guide in-country expansion of your organisation
- Gain an insight into Mozambique’s national content strategy, localisation priorities and local procurement requirements to identify how your organisation may play a role
- Identify investment opportunities in oil/gas and related infrastructure, logistics and transport industries to diversify your portfolio and maximise returns
- Discuss the monetisation of Mozambique’s gas resources
- Learn how the government is restoring confidence in the economy
The Mozambique Assembly is the ideal place for you to kick off 2018 engaging with your peer group and showcasing the unique opportunity that Mozambique offers in the idyllic setting of one of Africa's finest grand hotels, the Polana Serena.
Please register here
This is organised by GetEnergy