The 4th edition of MOTA programme will focus on the current industry changes and areas of development from both a government and mining company perspective, with the aim of building shared value across the extractive supply chain so the African mining sector can realise its full potential even in the current uncertain economic climate.
Discussions will take place around the following topics:
1. Minerals in the Trump Era
2. Where are we in the Mineral Cycle?
3. State intervention in Mining Taxation and Legislation
4. Corporate Mining Presentations
5. Where is the Money Tree? Investment session
6. African Country Focused Presentations
7. Diversifying from Traditional Minerals
8. Green Technologies for Mining
9. How do you leverage off resources to effectively provide for communities?
10. Skills Utilisation and Retention of Skills - Experience vs Transformation
For further information please visit the event website