The Ghana Summit is the largest oil and gas Exhibition in Accra, and the most senior gathering of oil and gas decision makers at the strategic Conference. Now in its ninth year, it continues to attract key stakeholders across the Ghanaian energy remit and has full Government support whilst attracting the major players in the industry.
- Meet with all of the senior level decision makers from Ghana – international financiers, Independent Oil Companies and Service companies offering you unrivalled opportunities for competitive advantage
- Be best placed to win contracts from the project’s currently being developed – TEN (Tullow), WCTP (eni). Aker and Exxon’s latest entry into the country opens huge opportunity for service industry and E&P partnerships
- Stay ahead of the competition, meet new Ghanaian business partners and nurture relationships with your existing partners and clients
- Free to attend exhibition
- Opportunity to form new JV Partnerships with Ghanaian companies – now required by law when operating in Ghana
This event is organised by CWC group. please visit the website here.