12h00 to 13h30 (BST)
West and Central Africa
• Countries in focus will include Nigeria, the Mauritania/Senegal play, Equatorial Guinea as a ‘gas hub’ and Ghana’s grid realignments.
• We will ask are gas pipelines really the answer to regional supply shortfalls?
• We will also ask how WAPP and other regional initiatives are changing regional strategic thinking about electricity supply?
Asking whether new models of FSRU and LNG regas facilities can supply a new generation of GTP businesses long the West African coast and in other regions.
- Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group Olusola Lawson, Regional Director, West Africa, African Infrastructure Investment Managers
- Steve Brann, Senior Investment Manager, Vitol
- Oliver Quinn, Vice President - Commercial, Kosmos Energy
13h30 (BST) Online networking
Send a message, schedule a meeting or initiate a call
14h00 to 15h30 (BST)
Transitional projects - pointing the way ahead
LNG and pipelines: what does the current disruption mean for projects. Which pre FID projects will continue, be deferred, cancelled or restructured?
FSRUs and other import schemes: Analysis of a number of key projects that were setting trends and give pointers to further market developments.
Liquid fuel applications: still room to fit LPG and HFO in the new energy landscape?
- Paul Eardley-Taylor, Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Tarik Hamane, Executive Director, Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN)
- François Vuylsteke, Senior Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä Development & Financial Services
15h30 to 17h00
Access to fringe events (country focuses, workshops, interviews, speaker Q&As, and roundtables) co-hosted by our speakers and partners.
Book online or contact Lauren Andrews for further details
T: +44 (0) 1424 721667