Part of the AIX: Autumn Meetings in London, the sixth annual Africa Investment Exchange: Gas meeting brings together the diverse perspectives of government, regulators, upstream operators, investors, power developers and other stakeholders to examine the continent’s gas market – from upstream exploration and development, infrastructure and storage, to power generation, trading and financing.
Sponsored by AIIM, Seplat and Wartsila and co-produced by CbI’s African Energy, the AIX: Gas meeting is structured around interactive panel-led sessions, held under the Chatham House Rule and limited to 150 participants.
The meeting is supported by the Mauritanian British Business Council (MBBC).
Participants at the meeting will benefit from exclusive GTP analysis from our African Energy Live Data platform, which features constantly monitored project level detail on more than 6,000 operating, under-construction and pipeline electricity generation projects.
- Maggy Shino, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines & Energy, Namibia
- Chiedu Ugbo, CEO and Managing Director, Niger Delta Power Holding Company
- Victor Tivane, Director of Local Content, ENH, Mozambique
- Oscar Amonoo-Neizer, Executive Secretary, Ghana Energy Commission
- Kishan Pillay, Director of Oil & Gas: Industrial Development Division, Department of Trade and Industry, South Africa
- Tarik Hamane, Executive Director, Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN)
- Dafe Akpeneye, Commissioner, NERC, Nigeria
- Isselkou Ould Ahmed Izid Bih, Ambassador to the UK, Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- Olusola Lawson, Investment Director: Head of West Africa
- Roger Brown, CEO, Seplat Petroleum
- Andrew Knott, CEO, Savannah Petroleum
- Tonbofa Ashimi, Chief Executive Officer, Tonbofa Law Practice
- Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group
- Gregor Binkert, Board Member, Beluluane Industrial Park, Mozambique
- Hanaan Marwah, Circle Gas Head of Investment and Business Development, Circle Gas
- Oti Ikomi, CEO, Proton Energy
- Dikko Atanu, CEO, Neoleum Energy
- Steve Brann, Senior Investment Manager, Vitol
- Oliver Quinn, Vice President – Commercial, Kosmos Energy
- Paul Eardley-Taylor, Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
- Olivier Mussat, Chief Investment Officer, Global Energy, IFC
- John Smelcer, Business Development Director, Globeleq
- François Vuylsteke, Senior Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä Development & Financial Services
- Steve Husbands, Head of Commercial, Oil & Gas Advisory, SLR
There is a 15% early bird discount that ends on 23 June.
Participants include representatives from:
Africa Energy Study Group, AIIM, Alliant Emerging Markets, BD Consulting & Investment, Circle Gas, Department of Trade & Industry (South Africa), EDF, ENH, Ghana Energy Commission, Globeleq, IFC, Impala Energy, Kosmos Energy, Latham & Watkins, Mega North, Ministry of Mines & Energy (Namibia), Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy, Neoleum Energy, Niger Delta Power Holding Company, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, Pembani Remgro, Powergas Africa, Proton Energy, Saldanha Bay Industrial Development Zone, SandRose, Savannah Petroleum, Seplat Petroleum, Shell, SLR, Standard Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Tonbofa Law Practice, Vitol, Wartsila