Now in its fifth year, AIX: Power and Renewables brings senior executives from established and non-traditional investment sources together with leading project developers, off-grid service companies and other stakeholders for a frank discussion of the challenges facing investors along the electricity value chain.
Co-produced by African Energy and sponsored by DLA Piper and FMO, AIX: Power and Renewables is held under the Chatham House Rule and structured round panel-led discussions.
There is a 30% early bird discount that runs until 10 April.
Price payable: £1,225 plus VAT (full price £1,750 plus VAT)
Discount rates are available if you are thinking of sending more than two delegates.
Over the past five years, AIX: Power and Renewables has attracted sponsorship from Actis, AfIDA, Africa Finance Corporation, AIIM, BioTherm Energy, DEG, Denham Capital, DLA Piper, Engie, FMO, Globeleq, InfraCo Africa, Joule Africa, KEDCO, Lumos Global and Winch Energy.
Contact Nick Carn for further information on sponsorship packages.
Panellists at the 2017 meeting included:
- Yesufu Longe Alonge, Head, Power Procurement and Power Contracts, Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET)
- Jamil Gwamna, CEO, Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO)
- Ziria Tibalwa Wacko, Chief Executive Officer, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
- Solomon Asamoah, Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund
- Dafe Akpeneye, Commissioner, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Kweku Awotwi, Principal, Africa Power Systems Management
- Ali Zerouali, Co-operation and Partnerships Director, MASEN
- Cephas Galley, Director of Legal Services, Electricity Company of Ghana
- Ahmed Badr, Executive Director, Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE)
- Thierno Seydou Niane, Director General, La Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, Senegal
- Gabriel Fal, Founder, CGF Bourse, Senegal
- Oliver Andrews, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Mershil Kivuyo, Manager Legal Affairs, Tanzania Geothermal Development Company
- Andrew Herscowitz, Co-ordinator, Power Africa
- Joseph Tato, Partner, DLA Piper
- Jasandra Nyker, Chief Executive Officer, BioTherm Energy
- Simbarashe Mhuriro, Managing Director, Oxygen Africa
- Oti Ikomi, Chief Executive Officer, Proton Energy
- Jectone Achieng, Manager, Project Management – Project Management, Geothermal Development Company, Kenya
- Romain Py, Executive Head: Transactions, African Infrastructure Investment Managers
- Akinwole Omoboriowo II, Chief Executive Officer, Genesis Energy Group
- David Donaldson, Head, IFC Infraventures, sub-Saharan Africa, IFC
- Thomas Duveau, Chief Strategy Officer, Mobisol
- Lynn Tabernacki, Deputy Vice President SME Finance & Head of Global Energy, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
For sponsorship options, contact Nick Carn