Power & Renewables Executive Briefing
Co-produced by African Energy, AIX: Nairobi builds on four years of AIX: Power and Renewables meetings, which have brought together project developers, suppliers of off-grid services, policy-makers, established and non-traditional investment sources and other stakeholders to discuss the issues and challenges facing investors in clean energy projects in Africa.
AIX Nairobi will be limited to 90 senior executives to allow for in-depth discussion of strategies to tackle pan-African issues. The meeting is held under the Chatham House Rule and structured through a series of panel-led sessions with a remit to debate ways of scaling up electricity supply industries across Africa.
- Ziria Tibalwa Waako, Chief Executive Officer, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
- Caroline Kimathi, Acting Renewable Energy Director, Energy Regulatory Commission, Kenya
- Patrick Mawala, Manager, Energy Purchase & Regulatory Affairs, Kenya Power and Lighting Company
- Elizabeth Njenga, Capital Planning & Strategy Manager, Kenya Electricity Generating Company
- Kevin Kariuki, Head of Infrastructure, Industrial Promotion Services
- Simbarashe Mhuriro, Founder and Managing Director, Oxygen Africa
- John Lentaigne, Chief Underwriting Officer, African Trade Insurance Agency
- Brian O’Hanlon, Director of Business Development, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Andrew Githaiga, Senior Investment Manager, SunFunder
- John Kimotho, Investment Manager, African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM)
Plus senior representatives from
Astonfield Solar, Azuri Technologies, Berkeley Energy, CrossBoundary Energy, Engie, FMO, GreenMax Capital Advisors, Jinko Solar, Kenergy Renewables, PowerGen Renewable Energy, Tesla
There is a 15% early bird discount which runs until 10 August.
Price payable: £850 plus Kenyan VAT (full price £1,000 plus Kenyan VAT)
For information on sponsorship packages, please contact Nick Carn.
Over the past five years, AIX: Power and Renewables has attracted sponsorship from Actis, AfIDA, Africa Finance Corporation, AIIM, BioTherm Energy, DEG, Denham Capital, DLA Piper, Engie, FMO, Globeleq, InfraCo Africa, Joule Africa, KEDCO, Lumos Global and Winch Energy. Take a look at panellists and participants at AIX: Power and Renewables 2017.