Gas, GTP and LNG Executive Briefing
This half-day briefing will pick up on key themes discussed at AIX: Gas 2018, which was held in London on 11-12 April, and provide an update on the progress of major gas, LNG and gas-to-power (GTP) projects across the continent.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, participants will benefit from a shared networking lunch with the wide range of private and public sector stakeholders attending the fifth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (14-15 November, RSA House).
The agenda is structured round panel-led sessions:
Africa Gas Outlook – highighting key trends and project updates with expert analysis of upstream projects in Mauritania, Mozambique and Nigeria.
Gas-to-power – investment strategies, security of supply, LNG-to-power
- Maria de Fatima Arthur, Executive Director, Electricidade de Moçambique (EDM)
- Cephas Galley, Director of Legal Services, Electricity Company of Ghana
- Andres Guevara, Upstream Business Development Director for Gas Value Chains, BP
- Oti Ikomi, Chief Executive Officer, Proton Energy
- Steve Brann, Senior Investment Manager, Vitol
- Shack Roberts, Principal Specialist, Integrated Gas, Sasol
- Joseph Tato, Partner, DLA Piper
- Tom Summers, General Manager, Origination West, Shell LNG Marketing & Trading
- Oliver Quinn, Director Exploration, LNG and Africa, Ophir Energy
- Kevin Foo, Chairman, Victoria Oil & Gas
- Eskil Jersing, Chief Executive Officer, Wentworth Resources
- James Parsons, Chief Executive Officer, Sound Energy
AIX: Gas 2018 Update is included in all full tickets to the fifth annual AIX Power & Renewables meeting (14-15 November, RSA House).
Tickets may also be booked separately and cost £450 plus UK VAT.
Proceedings start with registration at 08h30 and conclude with lunch hosted at RSA House alongside AIX Power & Renewables. A complimentary ticket to the AIX Power & Renewables evening recption (17h00 to 20h00) is included as part of the ticket.