11th German-African Energy Forum
April 25th - 27th, 2017
The Forum is the main platform for the Euro-African energy business. The upcoming edition will set a special focus on energy for industry in Africa.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Energy for industry: mining, automotive, manufacturing
- Energy resources and (local) value creation
- Innovations – What´s new in and for Africa?
- Electricity: off-grid and on-grid solutions
The German-African Energy Forum 2016 attracted more than 400 delegates from over 50 countries including
- decision-makers from business and politics from Africa and Germany
- high-level speakers from the private and the public sectors
- ministers and stakeholders from Africa