African Energy has launched a short survey, designed to capture the views of project developers, investors and other stakeholders about their data needs and the opportunities and challenges of implementing energy projects in Africa.
Aggregated data from the survey will be included in the first annual African Energy Live Data report, which will be published at a seminar in November ahead of our annual Africa Investment Exchange: Power & Renewables meeting.
Consisting of nine questions, the survey covers areas including:
- Countries most attractive for working or investing in the energy sector
- Key metrics which influence your decisions on new market entry
- The issues, challenges or opportunities important to your business
- Length of delays (if any) experienced with African projects
- How the public and private sector can better work together
Information submitted though the survey will be used and displayed only in an aggregated form. Individual responses will remain confidential.
As a thank you, for all completed surveys we will be providing 50 free credits that can be used to view articles from African Energy or Gulf States News.