0
 

South Africa/Namibia: UK indie Impact steps up offshore engagement


Issue 439 - 27 May 2021

Impact Oil & Gas’s farm-in deal in offshore South Africa, announced on 17 May, consolidates the UK independent’s access to sizeable acreage in ultra-deep water tracts of southern and eastern areas. Following government approval, Impact now owns a 90% working interest and operatorship of Area 2, with the remaining 10% held by Sliver Wave Energy.

Want to read more?

Large article

£10

(Access to one 801-1,200 word article)

Subscribe to African Energy

View subscription options

Don't have an account?

Register for access to our free content

An account also allows you to view selected free articles, set up news alerts, search our African Energy Live Data power projects database and view project locations on our interactive map

Register

Need help?

A member of our team will be pleased to assist you

Sales – Alex Wark

Support – Tara Mulvey

Tel: +44 (0)1424 721667