Anglo African Oil & Gas (AAOG) shareholders voted on 13 January to approve the sale of 80% in AAOG Congo to London-listed Zenith Energy. Zenith also entered into a term sheet for a put and call option agreement over the remaining 20%, depending on the level of production from the Tilapia oil field. AAOG Congo, the former Petro Kouilou, has a 56% interest in the field.