Senegal/Guinea Bissau: Oryx takes AGC Central block
Oryx Petroleum Corporation has acquired an 85% interest in the AGC Central licence in the joint development offshore area between Senegal and Guinea Bissau. The remaining 15% is held by L’Entreprise AGC. Oryx already has 85% in the adjacent AGC Shallow Block, where a well is planned for H1 2015. The new block covers 3,150km2 in water depths ranging from 100 metres to 1,500 metres in an area previously included in the AGC Profond licence area, where past operators have focused on the deep water.
Issue 287, 27 October, 2014Go to full article